Raneisha Hunter, MS, LMFT
- Are you a working professional who feels overwhelmed?
- Do you find yourself needing to hold it all together
- Do you feel that you have no other choice but to be “strong”?
- Do you secretly have low self-esteem, insecurities, and find that your childhood trauma often resurfaces during certain situations?
- Or are you looking for extra support and/or guidance through a challenging situation?
Then you have found the right space for you. I would love to walk with you through the journey of self-discovery, clarity, authenticity, and healing. I can assist you in arriving at whatever goal or goals that you have in mind.
I am experienced in providing psychotherapy to professional women, couples, and small groups. While that is my experience, I also provide a safe space for ALL to feel welcomed, safe, and empowered in efforts to help get through difficult stages of life. I approach the therapeutic space from the lens of Structural Family Therapy, Internal Family Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I am trained in Sand Tray and Level I Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
It’s never a good time, so the time is now. Allow me the opportunity to walk alongside you on your journey to wellness- it would be an honor. None of the less, what is important to me, is that you get what you need, even if it is not with me.
“If you are free, you need to free somebody else. If you have power, then your job is to empower somebody else.”